Aug 1, 2022

I'M BAACCKK!!!!

 Wow! It has been forever since I posted on this blog. I actually forgot about this blog until last night. While Nathaniel was over for dinner with his girlfriend Ari, Dan was going through pictures on his phone that was connected to our tv. I don't remember who mentioned it but we spent about 5 minutes trying to remember the name of this blog. Nathaniel mentioned we should try searching his name or another child's name. We found this and it was great to read all the posts and see the photos. Some of these photos got lost and it was great to find them.

Lealynn and Chayanne have their own homes since they're married. I see Lea and our granddaughter "E" at least twice a week since she lives close by. I don't get to see Chay as often because she lives a little farther away however we call each other weekly and we text almost daily. So when I found this blog and I had to share it with them. I use to get so much crap for always posting on my blog, however, last night they were grateful I documented almost everything.

I definitely have a lot to write about but in due time. I could write for days but I will do it gradually. Our family has experienced good and bad events which like most families do. So stay tune as I slowly update you on what our family has been up to all these years.

But first, I should at least update you on how our family has grown. 

- Lealynn is 25 and has been married for 2 years. They have a daughter "E" that is 1 1/2 yrs old. "E" is such a blessing to our family. It has been so fun watching her grow.

- Chayanne will be 23 in a few weeks. She is married. They have 2 "fur" sons, Pippin and Gimli who are awesome cats.

- Nathaniel is 18 and has a girlfriend Ari.

- Isabella is 17 and keeps busy with friends and work.

-Elijah is 14 and starts his freshmen year in a few days. Be ready for the famous first day of school photo. 

Bilbo and Lumi are still with us as well. They are now 7 years old! We also have another little dog Penelope and 7 chickens. 



 

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...