Aug 7, 2022

SURPRISE!!!

 Once again I threw my husband Dan and surprise birthday party. It was so nice to see family and friends again. We really haven't had a party like that since before COVID. 

It started out with having a chill day. Dan was suppose to go to to Tucson for work but wasn't feeling good. So I had to play it cool. We watched TV and whenever he went to the bathroom I hurried and cleaned. Then out of the blue he decided he was going to take some items to our storage unit and told Ella to leave her phone home since she was going with him. Before they left Dan mentioned he wanted to make Carne Asadas tacos for lunch and was going to the store on his way home from the storage unit. I was panicking and going crazy. I kept texting Lea and Chayanne and freaking out on them. Luckily Dan and Ella came home without going to the store however, they took the leaf out from our dining table. Again they came straight home. 

Next I had Nathaniel come and take Dan to the hair salon so Nathaniel could get a hair cut. I had scheduled this appointment days before this party. Nathaniel and Ari were suppose to be here early so Dan and Nathaniel could make it to the hair appointment. Well, they got to the house about 15 minutes before the appointment. All Nathaniel needed was a trim and that wouldn't take long. As soon as they left we started decorating and setting the food up. People were coming and Dan wasn't home yet. Once again I was freaking out. 

When people came they rang our door bell, which was a bad idea because Dan got a notification every time someone was at the door and was able to see who was ringing the door bell. I didn't think about this until Chayanne's husband mentioned it. 

I couldn't have gotten everything done without the help of many hands. It turned out to be a nice party celebrating Dan. He knew something was up every time the door bell rang and when Nathaniel wanted to go to Walmart, which he never wants to go to. I didn't take pictures but I did get a video sent to me. 

I'm so grateful to celebrate another year with Dan. He is the best husband for me and the best dad for our kids.  









No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...