I was tagged from another blogger I follow. The tag says to post 8 Random Facts and/or Habits about myself and then choose 8 other people to tag.After you put this link on your site, go and tag 8 other bloggers and have them link back to you.There are benefits to this tagging game: You increase traffic to your site and meet new people.
1. I am such a book worm. I love to read. I like LDS romance books,& Lds Mysteries. I also like other non-lds books. I have tried to listen to book on Cd's but I find that really hard to do. I find my mind wondering and not paying attention. I do better if I am reading books with my eyes. When I am into a great book, I take it every where I go. I like to take my kids to the park and sit under a tree a read. I have always read book and I am thankful because my kids love books too. In fact Lealynn is in 6th grade and is reading at a 8th grade level. Chayanne is in 4th grade and reading at a 6th grade level. And my younger kids are always wanted someone to read to them. Books are great. So are my kids.
2. I am such a perfectionus and a clean freak. I always try and keep a spotless house because I always wonder if I will get a surprise visitor. It has happened before. It gets bad sometimes because I will clean clean clean until I am exhausted. I had to learn to hand chores off to my kids and just be happy I have help.
3. I was afraid of water. When I was about 5 years old I almost drowned in a hotel pool. All I remember is that I was showing off to my dad by letting go of the side and I lost me grip. And than this BIG hand that belonged to my heroic father saved me. I was left with the fear of water. I wouldn't even take a bath. I overcame it when I was baptized at 8 yrs old. I was crying the whole time saying "please don't drown me." Thinking back to the moment in time, I think if my dad baptized me I probably wouldn't have been so scared of the water.
4. I regret not seeing my Mosana (grandma in Navajo) before see dies. She was a neat grandma. I remember playing on "HER" mesa in Monument Valley. Back then, I climbed those rocks all day long. I also remember sleeping in her shade house at night. She made the best fry bread ever. Mosana I love you so much.
5. My favorite color is green. One reason why I love green is because it is the color of my birthstone Emerald. I don't remember when I decided to like Green
6. I like to go fishing. One year my dad and I entered a fishing derby contest in Joseph City. I think we were actually there just to fish and realized they were having a derby. I don't remember how old I was but we entered. It took a awhile (I would say all day, dad if you read this how long did it take us)but i was getting bored. I was whining to go home because we haven't caught anything. Well when i stopped whining we caught the biggest carp that whole day. I even got a fish trophy. I still have it. I wish I could take a picture and show you. We won first place. Now my kids and husband go fishing. I haven't gotten my license in awhile because I can't really enjoy fishing when I have babies and toddlers to run after.
7. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 18. It took me 3 tries to pass the written test for my permit. My step-mom tried to teach me but I think I scared her. My dad seemed to always be to busy to teach me. So when I moved out of the house and lived with my cousins I borrowed his truck and took the driving test and got my license.
8. I play the clarinet. Well I did in high school. I also played the alto clarinet, the saxophone, alto sax. I can't sing because I am tone def but I can play instruments. I would love to get back into playing the clarinet. I really enjoyed it. I love music. I like all types of music. I hope and pray my girls play some kind of instruments while in school.
Now I need to tag 8 other people. They are:
Bettsie (sayer family)
Trying to stay calm