Oct 8, 2008

Nathaniel and Preschool

When I took Nathaniel to meet his teacher before school started, the teacher asked me what I name i wanted him to learn to write. Well, we don't call him Nathan, we call him Nano. Nano just didn't seem right for him to write on his papers, so I told her that he needs to write Nathaniel. She said that is a long name but with lots of practise he could do it. Well he has been in Preschool for 5 weeks and he can write his name. I am so proud of him. He knows his name starts with the letter N but he forgets the rest. So when he wrote on the door he wrote his name.
Why do kids do that? You would think that if you wrote on something where your not suppose to than you would write some other name. Right!!! When my older girls learned to write their own names they did the exact same thing. I remember Lea scratching her name on the side of my truck with a rock. She would also write her sister, Chayanne's name all over things when Chayanne was only 2. Funny huh.

1 comment:

julie_77 said...

That is really great. It looks like most of your kids have long names.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...