Mar 5, 2009

LICE Invasion !!!!!!

Yeap you read that right. We have some new annoying pets. Although these pets I am trying to get rid of. We have been battling this for 3 days now. The older girls are able to go back to school today. I am still cleaning like crazy to make sure these guys are dead and gone. I did my spring cleaning early this year and I will be doing it again for a few more days. Its kind of hard to tell where they came from. I think maybe school. Oh well what matters is that we get them the HECK out of our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana. They can not live in your house.

rich and steph said...

We got them from a RV we rented and Dylan got them from a girl that sits next to them in his class. I hate LICE!!!

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...