Sep 1, 2009

Mother Nature




My visiting teacher came over this week. She always brings me something and my kids something. One visit she brought me vegtables from her garden and she brought some books for my kids so look at while we visit. So is such a sweet lady and I love her so much.
Well this week she brought me some more yummy veggies from her garden and she brought a birds nest that had dropped from the bish it was in by her house. Now this nest is so cool looking. It is very interesting to see what this mommy bird used to make this nest.The kids and I found an old sock and a shoe lace all wound up in this nest. And it had a small leaf on top to hide 3 little eggs. It is sad to say that I don't think the eggs made it.
Chayanne took the nest to school to show her class and it is still there.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...