Aug 31, 2009

13th Anniversary

Today was our 13th wedding anniversary. We really don't do much. It just seems to be just another day. But this year I told Dan I wanted to do something. I didn't care but something. Dan came home early becasue he had a DR. appointment. On his way home he called my girls and talked with them. I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner when Dan came home with a dozen roses. I think this is the 3rd time in all of 13 years he has given me flowers. I am not much of a flower person so I didn't expect this. It was a great surprise. Dan had asked to girls to babysit while we went out to dinner. Another surprise. I didn't have to make dinner. I told the girls to just make Top Ramon or Mac and Cheese. Whe went to dinner at Chili's. After that we went to Famous Footwear and than to Walmart for grocery shopping. When we got home, the house was so clean, all the little kids were nice and calm and the kids made us a Banner that saud "HAPPY ANNIVERSAY MOM AND DAD,"and each of the kids signed their name. That was a great ending for a great Anniversary Dinner.Thanks Dan and Lea, Chay, Nano, Ella, & Elijah for a wonderful evening.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...