Oct 12, 2009

Papa's Visit




My dad came to visit over General Conference. We love it when he comes to visit. We wish we lived closer to him. Someday.
I don't know why I didn't get a picture with the older girls. But than again, these are not the best pictures. I am sorry for that.
When I told my dad to look at me he looked down. In the middle picture, Nathaniel is holding up his Wolverine claws and Ella is just posing. In the last picture, Elijah was wearing my dad's boots. He would not leave them alone.
All my kids loved my dad's boots. They think he is a real cowboy for wearing them. When my dad wears his cowboy hat, my kids are asking him about cowboy things. It is so funny. One question they ask him is if he always wears his boots. I don't think my kids have seen him wear anything else but his cowboy boots.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...