Oct 12, 2009

Walking every morning


Dan and I have been walking every morning around 5am until 6am. Dan has been doing this for about 3 or 4 weeks now and is loosing weight like crazy. He walks about a mile and a half. He will be going for 2 miles this week. He has also cut back on his diabetic meds and asthma meds. It is great to see him so dedicated to his health.
I have been walking for a week now. I walk a mile everyday. I feel so good afterwards and have more energy. I like that I don't have my kids around and I can have some alone time. I don't mind having Dan with me. We stay out of each others way.
We wake up one of the girls to come lay by Elijah in our bed. That will keep him asleep a little longer while I am gone.
Last week we came home and found Lea and Elijah holding each other fast asleep.

1 comment:

Kristi Patterson said...

I am glad to read about Dan cut back on meds. I have been walking this week. My blood sugar was high and so I have been excersizing more. Keep up the good work!!! That was a cute picture of your kids.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...