Jul 26, 2008

I got a job!!!!!!!

I had a interview this morning at Wal-Mart. It was an easy interview. I will be workin in the houseware department. I am only working part time at night. I figured night was best because my husband Dan works all day. My kids will be getting ready for bed and asleep while I am working. I am excitied. Who knows maybe this will be my career when Elijah goes to school. I could take my time climbing the corporate ladder for Wal-Mart. If you are in managment for Wal-Mart you could be making some good money.
I don't have to go to work but it would be nice to have a little more money to put in savings, especially with the way this world is right now. We plan on using my checks for savings and getting prepared.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Congrats Jana, you work the corporate ladder ;) funny, i get a job, you get a job 2 weeks later... maybe we'll both see eachother in a couple of years for a management meeting or something :p hihi

Jana said...

Maybe huh. Wouldn't that be something.

Shaina said...

Hope you are able to save some! What a great plan. Good for you.

Email me if you want some recipes from my name contest!

julie_77 said...

I hope you like working there and that you are able to save lots of money.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...