Aug 23, 2009

Chayanne Danielle










Chayanne turned 10 today. I can't believe it. It just seemed like yesterday I had her in the hospital in Phoenix. Wow double digits!! When she woke up this morning I asked her how she felt being 10. She just looked at me and said she didn't feel any different. Here are 10 things I love about her. There are more but I am only doing the amount they turned.
I love the way she comes and gives me a kiss after school and asks how my day has been.
I love the way she laughs.
I love the way she helps out with her younger brothers and sister.
I love how she draws and colors. Chayanne wants to be an artist.
I love how smart she is.
I love her sweet spirit
I love how one of her eyes is two colors. One side is hazel (her dad's eye color) and the other side is brown (my eye color)
I love to hear her sing.
I love her brownies
And I love how confident she is in her self. She doesn't seem to get nervous about things. She knows she tried to be the best she can in anything she does.
Chayanne your dad and I love you so much. You bring so much happiness to our family and I really appreciate that.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...