Aug 29, 2009

Dan's Surprise Party, Sort of...

I didn't get any pictures and I feel so bad. I had my camera but I forgot pictures.This party was a spur of the moment thing. My nephew needed help with his car and asked my husband if he could help. So Dan had planned for all of us to go to my brother-in-laws house for dinner (fish tacos) and he would help Austen fix his car. So I called all of dan's bros and sis's that live here in Mesa and had a surprise party. Well, when we were leaving to go Dan asked me why I made a cake. DUH!!! I was so busy getting kids in the car and make sure I didn't spill the cake so I wasn't thinking and I said it was for him and Chayanne. I don't remember saying that but Lea and Dan both said I did. So he wasn't really that surprised. It was fun. Dan's sister Sariah and her son came over as well as Dan's parents and Dan's other brother David and his family. It was a nice evening of visiting. The kids were behaving really well.
Dan turned 35 on the 8th of Aug. He shares that birthday with his Aunt Susan who lives in Long Beach CA. We went and visited my Dad on that day. That is one of the things I love about Dan. He is always thinking of others even if it was his birthday. He is the greatest husband and I love him for who he is.
Happy Birthday sweetie.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...