Nov 20, 2008

2 out of 2 tags I have gotten.

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband:

1. He is my best friend.
2. He is a great father to our kids
3. He is so talented. He is my Jack of all trades.
4. He listens to me and lets my vent without saying anything.


Four Jobs I've Had
1. Shift manager at Pizza Hut
2. Waitress at Denny's and a truck stop.
3. Day Care worker
4. Wal-Mart associate


Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. Iron Man
2. High School Musical 1 and 2
3. Grease
4. Dirty Dancing


Four TV Shows I Watch (I'm revising-Four TV Shows I Tevo & Try to Watch before they're deleted: )
1. Day of Our Lives
2. Biggest Loser
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Life


Four Places I've Been:
1. California

2. Mexico
3. Utah
4. New Mexico

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Navajo

2.Mexican
3. American
4. Some Chinese


Four Places I Would Like To Visit:
1. Europe
2. India
3. Bahamas
4. Alaska


Four Things I Am Looking Forward To In The Coming Year:
1. Thanksgiving with my mom and her boyfriend

2. Christmas
3. Cooler weather
4. How much weight I have lost

Four People I Tag: (if you want too?)
Again anyone who wants to play. Please leave me your blog address in the comments so I can visit you.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...