Aug 25, 2008

Chayanne's Birthday

The Finished Cake
Frosting the cake

Shapeing the Cake


Well this is the last birthday in our family until next year. Hurray Hurray!!! Chayanne turned 9 yrs old this past Saturday. I decided to surprise her with a slumber party with 2 of her best friends"in the whole wide world". It was hard to keep a secret like this from her for a week. Chayanne got to take cupcakes to school last Friday so I did that after I baked her birthday cake. I had to hide the smell of cake baking from her so I thought this was a great cover up. My mother in-law found a jean cake on Betty Crocker.com and that is what I made. My friend Julie came over and helped me frost the cake on Friday. It was a lot of fun to make. The party was great too. We really had Chayanne surprised.
C-Caring
H-Hugs everyone she knows
A-Artistic
Y-Yearning the learn all she can
A-Always willing to help out with baby brother
N-Noble
N-Nice
E-Enjoyable
Chayanne, I love you so much and I am very proud of all your accomplishments. You bring a great spirit into our family.Happy Birthday






No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...