Aug 27, 2008

Jana Needs

A friend of mine has a friend on her blog that started this little game. First you need to go to Google and type in your name followed by the word needs , for example Jana needs, than you need to write down the first 10 things that come up. I didn't do the first 10 because one of them was not appropriate for this blog.Here is mine.
10- Jana needs a home (only if you are giving it to me free and is livable)
9 - Jana's friends need to change the way they look at ... (go ahead and fill in the blank)
8 - Jana needs a wee (Yes I do)
7 - Jana needs your help (Isn't that the truth)
6 - Jana needs to grow up (when I grow up I want to be....a mommy)
5 - Jana needs crystal light help products (i like the crystal light drinks but help products, umm not sure)
4 - Jana needs to sensitize undergraduate medical students (whatever that means)
3 - Jana needs a life outside Microsoft (yes i sure do)
2 - Jana needs is more trouble..especially man trouble (i don't think so. I have been married for 12 yrs)
1 - Jana needs to save money and come see your butt (well, only if your a friend and after i pay my bills)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Jana as well and I randomly found your blog by doing that google thing where you search '[your name] needs..'
I thought it was pretty funny..

Cadenza said...

Funny. I'm Jana, and I did the same game and it brought me to you as well--oh, and I also lived in Payson! I was there till I was five. We moved in 79.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...