Aug 13, 2008

Twilight Saga

WOW!!!!! I have finished reading Breaking Dawn. These series are just amazing. That is all I could about while reading the books. My family is happy to have me back. I have read all 4 book in 2 weeks. I need a little break. Reading these books were so intense. I usually don't like reading book over after reading them again because I already know the ending, but I could read these books over and over and over. I can't wait until the movie comes out. I highly recommend reading the Twilight Saga.

1 comment:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

My friend is reading these - being in England I hadn't heard of them but now I'm going to pick them up.

We are in Tucson! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...