Sep 29, 2008

I did it

I finally did it. I quit my job again. I guess I am not programmed to be a working mommy. I miss my family so much. Don't get me wrong I loved my job and this was a hard decision. With this move and other things that popped up in my life was making it hard to concentrate on work. Plus my hours were hard. I would work from 6pm to 1am and than i would have to get up around 7am after going to bed around 2am. With a 5 month old baby it was hard to stay awake. So once again we will need to tighten our belts. But you know, a big burden has been lifted off my shoulders and know I can be with my family every night again.

1 comment:

julie_77 said...

When is your last day? Are you free to come have dinner sometime next weekend? Like maybe Sunday after the last confrence session. Or maybe we could do Saturday right before the Priesthood session and then hang out while the guys go to it. Let me know

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...