Apr 3, 2009

Homemade Easter Baskets



This is what I have been doing for the past month and a half. I don't think it would have taken me this long to do these but because of all the sickness and surgery and other unmentionables, it has taken me a but longer. I still have one more basket to make. I am making another round basket that will also say Happy Easter. I know that is only 4 baskets and I have 5 kids but Elijah is only going to be almost one before Easter. I can still get away with not making him one this year. I will make him one later on so all the kids can have a matching one for next year.

1 comment:

Alona said...

Cute! What a great idea! :)

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...