Jun 1, 2009

Little Boys Room

Lately when I am out running errands, Nathaniel needs to go to the bathroom. It never fails. I will have all the kids go potty before we leave and I still end up in the bathroom some where. Well, Nathaniel refuses to go in the girls bathroom because he is a boy. I tell him him I want him going with me so I can help him. Nope, that doesn't work. He reminds me he can go potty by himself and he remembers to wash his hands. So I let him go while I am taking the Ella potty. The whole time I am worried. Yea worried. But, he has been doing fine on his own.
He has to tell me all about the urinals every time. So wonderful to have a boy that id growing up.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...