Feb 5, 2009

Did You Know????

Have you ever cut open a lime or any type of citrus to juice and nothing comes out or a little drop is all you get. Well I have a little trick I want to share with you. If you nuke that cut up citrus for about 20 sec or less in the microwave, it will get juicy. My personal chief and husband Dan learned that the microwave helps the citrus release some of it acidity to make more juice. He heard it from Food Network. I put that to the test. Dan made carne asadas for dinner tonight but our limes were not juicy at all. So we stuck some in the microwave and BAM we had juice. Here is another reason why MY Dan is MY Man.

1 comment:

Alona said...

Cool trick! I'll have to give it a try!

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...