Feb 15, 2009

Feeling So Much Better

I am feeling much better today so I am catching up on my blogging. I am feeling so much better that I was a week ago. I have a whole new look on life and I am going to be positive every day. To help me be positive I am going to write down 2 things that I am thankful for every day. I believe one way to heal from anything from surgery to anything personal, you have to be positive in your thinking. It was hard for me to be happy and positive when I was on medication right before my surgery. I was telling Dan last night on our little drive that I felt like I was falling and could never get a hold on life. I was so miserable always hurting and feeling BLAH!!!
I prayed really hard to make sure I was making the right decision on having this surgery. I really hate having to go threw any type of surgery. Who does!!! When all was done with the surgery my Dr said that every thing went well. My uterus was starting to attach itself to my stomach. And that everything was inverted. She sent that darn thing to get tested and I should know next week.
I am just a little sore but that is all. I have only been taking the pain med at night and staying on Ibuprofen all week. Today however I haven't taken anything.
My wonderful husband took the week off and really helped me. He is such a trooper when it comes to being mom and dad while I am resting. I know my kids will miss him tomorrow when he goes to work.I will miss him terribly when he goes to work.

1 comment:

julie_77 said...

I'm glad you are feeling better.

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...