Feb 15, 2009

I Am Thankful For ...

1: Daniel Working: He is just a wonderful husband. He always knows how to cheer me up and what cheers me up.
2: My kids: Lea and Chayanne are great helpers when I need them to. They both have a kind and gentle spirit about them. They are two of the most beautiful Daughters of God and they try to be great role models for their younger siblings. Nathaniel, Isabella and Elijah are also great helpers. They play with each other and you can tell they also have the spirit of God in them.I can tell all my kids love each other and that is so awesome to see.

I could go on with my thankful things but i must quit now. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...