Feb 17, 2009

Thankful For...

1: I am thankful for my husbands job. He is an IT Managers for a cardiovascular Dr. This Dr has two offices that my husband has to maintain. My husband has helpers but he is still very busy. He just got done moving this Dr into a new office building. My husband did an awesome job with NO problems with the computers that this Dr. gave my husband all of last week off with pay to help me after my surgery. Isn't that awesome. My husband is so talented when it comes to computers. I know a lot of people are losing jobs right now because of this recession.Hang in there. Something will come around. I know its hard having to wait or go down in pay. But just remember, the Lord knows your troubles.He will help you. He will I know He will. I will keep you all in my prayers.

2: I am thankful for my brother Jesus Christ. I am so glad that he was brave and died for me and all of you. I am grateful he healed the sick and the afflicted. I am grateful he taught my ancestors (Laminites) about the gospel so that I could have the chance to be a member of this true church. I am also grateful he died and he was resurrected so I can also have that chance. I am also grateful for the examples he is so that I may someday be just like him.

No comments:

"E"

  A few weeks ago our granddaughter " E " came to church with us. She is at the stage where so mimics other people. This day was n...